মঙ্গলবার, ১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

What I Learned This Week in ActiveRain-December 23-December ...

I Learn Something New at ActiveRain Every Day and It's Time I Showed You. ?December 23 to December 29, 2012.

I learn something new every day at ActiveRain! ?With this series I try to highlight one post per day that gave me that ?lightbulb? moment. ?It could be something techie, about Real Estate, about a place or person!

Liz and Bill SpearDecember 23: ?Liz & Bill Spear ??How to Make a Snowflake Like a 9 year Old Martha Stewart.
I?ve got to try this one just as soon as I finish my post. ?Well written and illustrated. ?And with the kiddies still off for Christmas break, you might be looking for a craft to keep them entertained.

Bryan RobertsonDecember 24: Bryan Robertson ???Just Remember, It?s the Thought That Counts.
I know that Bryan?s post was featured but I loved the message. ?Since so many of us could not spend as much time on AR during the holidays, I wanted to give this post another shout out so you can have that Ah-Ha moment.

barbara jo robertsDecember 25: Barbara Jo Roberts ??Florida?s Air Potato- An Invasive Plant
I?ve spent a lot of time in our parks here but never knew about the Air Potato. ?We have so many non-native plants and animals (think Burmese python) that are endangering our beautiful state of Florida that I?m definitely going to be on the lookout for this!

Laura CerranoDecember 26: ?Laura Cerrano ???The Year of the Snake is Not What You Think
I?m an Ox... and have been known to scream loudly at the sight of a snake. ?So, it will be interesting to see what this Year of the Snake will bring!

Jesse McGreevyDecember 27: ?Jesse McGreevy ????Local Couples Private Webcam New Internet Sensation.
I have to admit I?m hooked and have ?checked out the video most every day. ?Trust me this is not ?X? rated so go ahead take a look. ?You?ll be hooked as well. ?You can even show your children!

Conrad AllenDecember 28: ??Conrad Allen ??Full Moon Tonight
I?ve heard of full moon, new moon, harvest moon but never Oak moon. ?Head over to learn something new.

Glenn FreezmanGlenn Freezman ???The Fiscal Cliff, the Bird feeder and Keeping It American
Agree or not, Glenn has written a well thought out post with an on target analogy. ?This is not a political post per se but one that is one person?s observation who happens to state his view quite well.

Silvia DukesDecember 29: ?Silvia Dukes ??Where in Florida is the Nature Coast?
Even though I?ve lived in Florida off and on for over 25 years, I?d never heard of the Nature Coast. ??Silvia did an excellent job of telling us about the Nature Coast as well. ?Want to know how to write an informative local post.. check this one out.

Thank you for letting me do what I love to do each day... learn something new!


?

?

?

Subscribe to my blog

?

?


???????????????????????????????????

Before and After Pictures-Room Service Home Staging?

?

?

?

Source: http://activerain.com/blogsview/3567476/what-i-learned-this-week-in-activerain-december-23-december-29-2012

Stephanie Bongiovi stanford football guy fieri Jill Kelley hope solo hope solo tesla model s

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন