বুধবার, ১ মে, ২০১৩

At 80, Willie Nelson Has 'No Complaints' - AARP

Willie Nelson and wife Annie D'Angelo, 2000

Willie Nelson and his wife of 22 years, Annie D'Angelo Nelson, arrive at the 2010 Grammy Awards. ? Lucy Nicholson/AFP/Getty Images

On the bus, going down the highway at 80 miles an hour, is where I practice my tae kwon do forms. I figure if I can do those on a speeding bus, I ought be able to do them on the ground standing still. When I get ready to take my test, we stop the bus, I get out, and my tour manager David Anderson films me doing the requirements by the side of the road. Then we send those to my teacher in Austin and he says, "You passed the test!" I've earned a lot of my belts out on the highway.

Q: You have seven grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. Do you use social media to keep up with them?

A: My wife, Annie, tweets with everybody. I text and email my friends and family a lot, but that's about the extent of my high-tech-itude. All my kids were raised on computers: They were home-schooled on the Internet, so they're pretty good at that stuff. And I'm proud of them, but I don't really keep up with it.

Q: You and Annie have been married for 22 years. Is there a secret to your stability?

A: If you really want to get along with somebody, let them be themselves. Don't try to change anybody. And they should let you be yourself: "You loved me when you met me, so let's keep going!"

Next page: Wille Nelson talks music, grandchildren and turning 80. ?

Source: http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/music/info-04-2013/willie-nelson-country-music-legend.html

rodney king Webb Simpson Fathers Day Quotes Stevie J mothers day 2012 cinco de mayo osama bin laden death

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন